Even when you are not buying or selling a home, you can still benefit from a home inspection in a variety of ways:
- Warranty Inspections - for new homes, before the 1 or 2 year warranty expires
- Annual Home Maintenance Inspections - to find problems early, minimizing repair costs
- Home Energy Tune-uPs - for homeowners who want to save energy
- Termite Inspections - should be performed regularly in Arizona
- Roof Inspections - annually or if you suspect a problem
- Pool & Spa Inspections - annually or if you suspect a problem
- Sewer Inspections - using a video camera, usually to diagnose a problem
- Air Duct Inspections - using a video camera, usually to diagnose a problem
- Radon Testing - when buying or if you suspect a problem
- Lead-based Paint Testing - usually for homes built prior to 1978
- Mold Testing & Indoor Air Quality - when buying or if you suspect a problem
- Water Quality Testing - when buying or if you suspect a problem
- Special Inspections - if you just have a specific problem or concern
- Expert Witness Services - for legal issues with builders, contractors, insurance companies, warranty companies and other parties
We also inspect rental properties:
- Landlord and Investor Inspections - performed regularly while tenants are living in your property
- Renter Inspections - to help renters document existing damage and defects before moving into a rental property
We even do Commercial Inspections!
- Retail space
- Apartment complexes
- Other commercial properties
So remember, home inspections are not just for buyers! The longer you have owned your home or plan to own your home, the more important it is to have regular inspections in order to properly maintain your home and avoid costly repairs.
Call for an inspection today!
TOLL FREE: 1-888-THE-WERX
Or Schedule Online!